Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. its not allowable in PDF format.
- The Submission File is using reference manager to make references list(e.g. mendeley, zotero) and the references must have DOI link journal.
- The journal writing format must match the template
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The accepted paper is a paper which includes main part, as follows: Title, Name of authors, name of the institution, introduction, Methods, Result, Discussion, and references.
- The manuscript should be written is good and correct in Indonesian or English Language.
- The text is unacceptable if it contains political elements, commercialism, and subjectivity exaggeration or the projection of someone who is both flattering and condescending.
- The unit used is the International Unit (SI).
- Plagiarism must be under 30%