ALINIER (Electrical Energy, Electronics, Telecommunications and Computers) .
ALINIER Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications is a journal managed by the Electrical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology (ITN Malang) and receives basic and applied articles related to Artificial Intelligence and its applications.
This journal focuses on new findings and ideas that address artificial intelligence problems related to simulations, case studies, implementation, and emphasizes on the perspective of utilization, solutions, the latest developments and technological advances. This journal is published twice a year and receives papers in the following scope:
• Intelligent robotics
• Artificial Intelligence for future power system
• Applications of computing systems
• Internet-based, multimedia and wireless network and applications
• Artificial intelligence on communications
• Implementation AI on green technologies in information, computing, and communication systems
• Multi-disciplinary areas, using artificial intelligence
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2020): ALINIER Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications